The book is almost ready to launch and I can’t begin to explain my utter joy! It’s taken a while to get here, but I am so glad I waited! Even in as little as 8 weeks, the giant leaps being taken by developers for OpenAI, particularly ChatGPT has been astounding!
I had to re-edit, and include around 150 new prompts for my absolute beginners audience. It’s been quite the ride, and even now, many bigger sites that discuss prompting have removed the larger prompts in their FREE guides, just so they can start prompt charging!
Heyoo, this was expected, wasn’t it?
Enough about that! Hot on the heels of the book launch, I wanted to give you guys your first cheat sheet, which provides some awesome tips, and shows you how to converse to get some work done in half the time! My favourite new word of the century is “Scale back”. Or just scale if you prefer!
Here we go…
Tips for Using ChatGPT Cheat Sheet
- Be specific with your prompt. The more information you give ChatGPT, the better it can understand and respond to your request.
- Use the context of your conversation to your advantage. ChatGPT can remember previous statements, so you can refer to them later on in the conversation.
- It has been trained on a wide variety of topics, so feel free to ask ChatGPT any questions you may have.
ChatGPT Hidden Features
- ChatGPT can generate text in a variety of formats, including paragraphs, lists, and tables.
- It can answer questions with specific numerical values, like “What is the population of France?”.
- It can also generate creative responses, such as writing a poem or song lyrics.
- You can use it to generate code snippets in various languages like python, java, c++, c# and many more.
- ChatGPT can help you summarize text, articles, or documents.
- You can also use it to generate the conversation in various languages, like French, German, Spanish and many more.
- You can use it to generate multiple responses to the ChatGPT prompt by adding “|n” where n is the number of responses you want. For example, “What is the weather like today?|3” will generate three different responses about the weather.
- It can answer questions that are related to time, like “What is the date today?” or “What time is it in London?”
- You can use ChatGPT to generate text in different styles, such as formal or informal.
- You can use ChatGPT to generate text that is tailored to a specific audience, such as children or experts in a particular field.
- It can perform simple arithmetic calculations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- You can use ChatGPT to generate text based on a specific template, such as a letter or an email.
- You can also use ChatGPT to generate text with a specific tone, such as happy, sad, or sarcastic.
- It can also help you with machine learning tasks, such as training a model or making predictions.